Why it Works
Dr Foot Hydrating Foot Cream hydrates dry feet and softens rough feet. It also helps to eliminate foot odour and keeps the feet looking and feeling great. Dr Foot Hydrating Foot Cream repairs & softens rough, hard & cracked heels. Its unique therapeutic formula with special moisturizers effectively penetrates through skin layers and speeds up cell renewal while repairing dry, cracked, itchy feet and heels. Deep moisturizes feet to keep cracked heels at bay while also doubling up as a foot deodorizer.
- Dr Foot Hydrating Foot Cream Locks the moisture and improves the skin’s structure; NON-GREASY FORMULATION: Absorbed immediately without any greasy residue.
- BOOSTS CIRCULATION: - Improves the elasticity of your skin, softens feet, and naturally exfoliates most gently giving your feet a velvet smooth touch. Boosts circulation, and relieves tiredness, inflammation, and pain. Assists in smoothening, softening, and conditioning feet and regulating cell regrowth leading to improved skin texture and smooth and even skin
- REPAIRS: Deeply moisturizing to heal and repair the dry, cracked skin on your feet.
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Tea Tree Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Jojoba Oil, & Peppermint Oil provides intensive care for dry and cracked skin, long-lasting freshness and silky, soft feet.
- SOFT & FIRM: - Foot care cream offers a perfect solution to foot problems through its unique natural blend. It improves the elasticity of your skin, softens feet, and naturally exfoliates most gently.
- Dr Foot Products Are Made with Cruelty-Free, Dermatologist Tested, Sulphate-free, Safe for All Skin Type and Non-Toxic.
Olive Oil, Neem Extract, Jojoba Oil, Lemon Grass Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint Oil, Fragrance
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Wash the affected area with lukewarm water and pat dry.
Step 2: Apply the required quantity of Dr Foot hydrating foot cream over the affected areas.
Step 3: For the best results. Repeat twice daily once after bathing and once before bedtime.