Why it Works
Dr Foot Diabetic and Arthritis Care Socks are made with an ultra-soft premium combed cotton spandex that is breathable and extra stretchable, thus making it the perfect choice for patients who need extra care for their feet. It minimizes the risk of injuries, cuts, infections, rashes, blisters or ulcers that can happen as a result of acute or prolonged diabetes. The socks come with extra cushioning thus helping to reduce fatigue, improve blood circulation and reduce swelling. These socks have been tested as per International Standards and are perfect to provide that extra care that people with sensitive feet need. These diabetes socks are to be machine washed only.
- 1.PREMIUM ULTRA-SOFT COMBED COTTON: These diabatic care socks are made with ultra-soft combed cotton spandex to ensure extra stretchability, making them easy to wear and remove. This material also makes the socks so breathable that they’re the right choice for all seasons, all year round.
- 2. DIABETIC & ARTHRITIS CARE SOCKS: Prolonged diabetes can cause nerve damage that results in reduced sensation of injuries and cuts. These socks come with extra cushioning, thus reducing the chances of any such injuries. They’re also designed with a quick absorption, antimicrobial material; thus drastically reducing the risk of infections, rashes or ulcers
- 3. TESTED AS PER INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS: Dr. Foot’s Diabetic Care Socks have been tested to be the right choice for patients with sensitive feet.
- 4. EXTRA CARE: These socks help reduce swelling, increase blood circulation and reduce fatigue caused by several chronic health issues. While they provide extra comfort and prevention of injuries to patients, they are not a cure or treatment for diabetes, arthritis or any other similar health concerns
- 5. WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash in warm water. Do not bleach.
HOW TO USE